Vietnam Bucket List
Everything bucket list worthy to do in Vietnam!
- Take a cruise along Halong Bay.
- Sleep in an overwater bungalow in Halong Bay.
- Explore a market in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Buy a tailored piece of clothing in Hoi An.
- Trek through Sapa Valley.
- Enjoy street food in Hanoi.
- Hike to the top of Fansipan Peak.
- Bask in the blue waters at Nha Trang.
- Explore the caves of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park
- Visit the floating markets of Cai Rang.
- Step back into prehistoric times at Cuc Phuong National Park.
- Lay on a beach in Mui Ne.
- Find your way through the Vinh Moc Tunnels.
- Be amazed by the Dray Nur Waterfall.
- Go to a coffee village in Buon Ma Thuot.
- Visit Cat Ba for some hiking and diving.
- See the rice terraces in Sapa.
- Experience Vietnam culture in Mu Chang Chai.
- Do yoga on Phu Quoc Island.
- Scuba dive in Hoi An.
- Try coffee at the world coffee museum in Buon Ma Thuot.
- Eat bun cha in Hanoi.
- Try some pho bo in Ho Chi Minh.
- Eat an authentic nem ran/cha gio.
- Enjoy a banh mi.
- Try some goi cuon.
- Indulge in xoi xeo in Hanoi.
- Drink a ca phe trung nguyen coffee.
- End a meal with the sweet che ba mau.
- Eat a banh cuon thit nuong.
- Try cha ca la vong in Hanoi.
- Eat some rice pancakes called banh xeo.
- Go on a spa retreat at Furama Resort (Danang).
- Feel the French luxury vibes in La Maison 1988 (Danang).
- Sit by the pool at Fusion Suites Da Nang (Danang).
- Stay in luxury at The Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai (Quang Nam).
- Relax at Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort and Spa (Binh Thuan)
- Enjoy the hotel on the lake InterContinental Hanoi Westlake (Hanoi)
- Walk around in the ambiance of Sofitel Legend Metropole (Hanoi)
- Feel the luxury of Muong Thanh Luxury Da Lat Hotel & Golf Course (Lam Dong)
- Stay in the unique hotel The Ana Mandara Villas Dalat (Lam Dong)
Did I miss something that needs to be added to the Vietnam bucket list? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the newsletter for more travel tips and access to the Sharing Tails Community!