fiji Bucket List
Everything bucket list worthy to do in Fiji!
- Go scuba diving.
- Go snorkeling.
- Go caving.
- Island hop around the Yasawa Islands
- Take a boat ride to a deserted island for a picnic.
- Spot the technicolor colors of the reefs at Castaway Island.
- Swim at Blue Lagoon Beach in the Yasawa Islands.
- Walk to a remote beach via Vatalutu Trail.
- Travel to a local village (may have to be done with a group)
- Hike to Tavoro Falls.
- Tour a pearl farm.
- Spot a turtle on Turtle Island.
- Visit the 18th-century Tavuni Hill Fort on the coral coast.
- Enjoy the scenery and hike Lavena Coast.
- Take a boat ride out to the Mamanuca archipelago (in the South Sea Island) for a day in the sun!
- Visit the Garden of the Sleeping Giant.
- Watch a firewalking ceremony.
- Attend a kava drinking ceremony.
- Swim in the Sawa-I-Lau Caves.
- Visit the Hindu Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple.
- Go stand-up paddle boarding.
- Go kayaking.
- Go on a romantic getaway on a private island.
- Go on a rainforest trek.
- Drink kava.
- Eat breakfast on the beach.
- Visit all 5 different themed bars at Traps Bar.
- Drink on the floating bar at Cloud 9.
- Try some Kokoda.
- Attend a Lovo barbeque, cooked in the “Earth-oven”
- Eat a gourmet dinner right on the water with the sand on your toes.
- Go island hopping in the Yasawa Islands and stay at multiple resorts.
- Bask in the blue waters of Tokoriki Island Resort.
- Put your toes in the pristine sand of Seagrass Bay.
- Enjoy an adults-only getaway at Namale Resort and Spa.
- Sleep in an overwater bungalow at Likuliku Lagoon Resort.
- Vacation exclusively at Tokoriki Island Resort.
- Stay at an oceanfront property at Matangi Private Island Resort.
- Play on the largest inflatable water park at the Denarau Island Resort.
- Bond with nature at the eco-friendly Nukubati Private Island.
- Enjoy Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji with your kids.
- Enjoy a remote, private getaway at the Yasawa Island Resort & Spa.
- Fly via helicopter or seaplane to the Kokomo Private Island Fiji.
- Stay in a private bures at Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa.
*It is the traveler’s responsibility to ensure that products and services are ethically sourced and do not support abusive animal practices. Please read my full disclaimer.
Did I miss something that needs to be added to the Fiji bucket list? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the contact tab.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the newsletter for more travel tips and access to the Sharing Tails Community!