Tanzania Bucket List
Everything bucket list worthy to do in Tanzania!
- Go on an African safari.
- Buy Tanzanite jewelry.
- Sing around a campfire while camping.
- Get to know a local village.
- Buy local art.
- Hike Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- Fall asleep to a thunderstorm.
- Look out into the vast Ngorongoro crater.
- Spot the “Big 5” animals.
- Become (or pretend) to be a wildlife photographer.
- Go snorkeling in Zanzibar.
- Visit a banana garden/plantation.
- Go on a spice tour in Zanzibar.
- Eat Ugali.
- Visit a local village for some homemade food.
- Get some spicy food!
- Eat wali wa nazi.
- Splurge on chipsi mayai.
- Eat some Zanzibar pizza in Stone Town.
- Snack on zandazi.
- Camp in the Serengeti.
- Look at the crater at the Ngorongoro Crater Lodge.
- Live in a luxury treehouse in Lake Manyara Tree Lodge
- Relax at the Mnemba Island Lodge in Zanzibar.
- Bask in the white shoreline of Matemwe Lodge
- Find some chimps at Greystoke Mahale
- Watch the wildebeest crossing from Sayari Camp
- Wake up to Mt. Kilimanjaro from Tarangire Treetops
- Book a small group getaway at Lamai Serengeti
*Some items on this list may involve the unethical treatment of animals. It is the traveler’s responsibility to ensure that products and services are ethically sourced and do not support abusive animal practices. Please read my full disclaimer.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the newsletter for more travel tips and access to the Sharing Tails Community!