France Bucket List
Everything bucket list worthy to do in France!
- See the Eiffel Tower sparkle.
- Appreciate the art in the Louvre.
- Go to the Arc de Triomphe for New Years.
- Climb the Arc de Triomphe.
- Climb the Eiffel Tower.
- See a show at the Moulin Rouge.
- Enjoy the view of Paris from Sacre Coeur.
- See the bells of Notre Dame.
- Unleash your inner royal at Versailles.
- Relax on a beach in Cannes.
- Visit Disneyland Paris.
- Take a Seine River cruise.
- Sail on a yacht in St. Tropez.
- Overwhelm your senses while exploring the lavender fields of Provence.
- Visit D-day beaches in Normandy.
- Figure out the mystery of Carnac.
- Start the Camino de Santiago walk.
- Visit Annecy and Lake Annecy.
- Put a lock on the “Lock and Key” Bridge.
- Bask in Mont-Saint-Michel.
- Ski/snowboard in Chamonix (Mont Blanc).
- Go to a Christmas market in Strasbourg.
- Go paragliding in the French Alps.
- Eat a gourmet meal on the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- Eat escargot in Montmartre.
- Eat a crêpe in Bretagne.
- Eat a macaron from Lauderee.
- Drink wine in Burgundy.
- Eat outside a cafe facing the street.
- Drink a Bordeaux in Bordeaux.
- Drink cider in Normandy.
- Eat at one of the 17 Michelin-starred restaurants in Lyon.
- Go to a farmer’s market in Nice.
- Go on a cheese tour in one of France’s cheese regions (ex. Normandy, Savoie, Aveyron).
- Eat some Coq at Vin.
- Unleash your inner child and try ratatouille.
- Eat at a pâtisserie for breakfast.
- Stay in a castle on Air BnB!
- Sleep on your own floating house at Village Flottant Pressac.
- Sleep in a hobbit inspired house at La Maison Troglodyte Hobbit.
- Enjoy the French countryside by staying in a cottage in Provence.
- Sleep in a plane in St. Michel Chef.
- Enjoy a glass dome at Le gouttes d’eau.
- Stay in an igloo in Chamonix.
- Stay in a treehouse in Les Cabanes de Volcans.
- Sleep in a bubble tent at Nuit Nature la Tête dans la Étoiles.
- Stay in a different treehouse near Paris at Romantic Tree House.
- Stay in a ball tent in a nest at Cabane dans les armrest du parc d’un château.
- Sleep in a train care at Wagon des estives Gîte insolite.
*It is the responsibility of the traveler to make sure that products and services are ethically sourced and do not support abusive animal practices. Please read my full disclaimer here.
Did I miss something that needs to be added to the France bucket list? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the newsletter for more travel tips and access to the Sharing Tails community!