India Bucket List
Everything bucket list worthy to do in India
- Visit the Taj Mahal in a sari!
- Explore the colorful markets of Jaipur.
- Take a boat ride on Kerala’s backwaters.
- Experience the spiritual traditions in Varanasi.
- Do yoga in Varanasi on the banks of the Ganges.
- Ride a camel in Rajasthan.
- Go trekking and camping in Ladakh.
- Witness the annual Holi celebration.
- Bask in the Hill Stations.
- See the India Gate in Delhi.
- Explore the Red Fort in Delhi.
- Visit Gurudwara Shri Bangla in Delhi.
- Walk around Agra Fort.
- Find your way out of the maze at Bara Imambara in Lucknow.
- Photograph Hawa Mahal.
- Eat my favorite dish: Chicken Tika Marsala.
- Try some chole bhature.
- Stop for pani puri on the street.
- Savor a vada pav in Mumbai.
- Try the richness of Biryani.
- Eat a samosa.
- Indulge in a Jalebi.
- Enjoy pakora.
- Start a meal with chaat.
- Snack on aloo tikki.
- Stay luxuriously at The Oberoi Udaivilas (Udaipur)
- Bask in the unique Taj Lake Palace (Udaipur)
- Enjoy the architecture of Rambagh Palace (Jaipur)
- Feel like royalty at Umaid Bhawan Palace (Jodhpur)
- Swim in the pool at Wildflower Hall Shimla (Himalayas)
- Enjoy the ambiance of Leela Palace Kempinski Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Do yoga at Ananda Spa (Himalayas)
- Feel like a celebrity at The Taj Mahal Palace (Mumbai)
- Enjoy the luxury of Sheraton New Delhi Hotel (New Delhi)
- Relax at the RAAS Devigarh (Rajasthan)
*It is the responsibility of the traveler to make sure that products and services are ethically sourced and do not support abusive animal practices. Please read my full disclaimer here.
Did I miss something that needs to be added to the India bucket list? Feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the newsletter for more travel tips and access to the Sharing Tails community!